Welcome to the matbakh recipe index! Recipes are filtered by course, diet, region, and author.
Recipes By Course
Find recipes based on course type. Choose from appetizers, breakfast, dessert, dips and sauces, drinks, main dishes, salads, side dishes, snacks, soups and stews.
Recipes By Diet
Find recipes based on diet preference such as vegan-friendly, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, Whole30, and paleo recipes.
Recipes By Region
Find recipes based on country and region such as Egyptian recipes, American recipes, Lebanese recipes, Syrian recipes, Mediterranean recipes, and Palestinian recipes.
Mariam's recipes blend teta's traditional Lebanese recipes with a modern Mediterranean flair. Her recipes are teta-approved and de-mystify the Lebanese kitchen.
- Cheese Manousheh Lebanese Pizza
- Sambousek Meat Pastries (Sambousek Lahme)
- Zaatar Manakish Lebanese Thyme Flat Bread
- Teta's Homemade Dough (Ajeen Recipe)
- Kibbeh Nayeh Recipe (Lebanese Raw Kibbeh)
- Batata Harra - Lebanese Spiced Potatoes with Cilantro
- Baked Chicken Kafta Meatloaf Patties
- Authentic Lebanese Red Lentil Soup Recipe (w/ Video)
See more recipes by Mariam →
Samara's recipes are a fusion of Palestinian and Syrian heritage with a unique twist. Her recipes are easy to follow and don't disappoint on flavor.
See more recipes by Samara →
Lily's recipes blend American recipes, Lebanese recipes, Egyptian recipes, and other cultural recipes shared by friends and family.
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie With Banana
- Ajwa Dates
- Egyptian Spinach With Tomato Sauce
- Khobiza Green Goddess Soup (Mallow Leaf Recipe)
- How To Make Chicken Broth With A Whole Chicken
- Algerian Lamb Shoulder Stew With Couscous
- How To Cook Couscous (Perfectly Fluffy Using A Steamer)
- Quick Pickled Turnips With Middle Eastern Flair
See more recipes by Lily →