Delicious, easy, Mediterranean-inspired recipes blending culture and good food.
Cozy Soups and Stews
Mediterranean Diet Breakfast Recipes
The Mediterranean diet is plant-based and emphasizes seasonal fruits and vegetables, beans, nuts, grains, olive oil, low-fat dairy, and seafood. Here are some of the best Mediterranean Diet breakfast recipes.
I'm a Lebanese American that loves to cook Mediterranean food. My kitchen, or matbakh, is a hodgepodge of delicious cultural recipes from the U.S. and Mediterranean regions.
Here at The Matbakh, you will find easy, delicious Mediterranean recipes for the entire family.
Latest and Greatest
Mediterranean Seafood Recipes
Authentic Middle Eastern Recipes
Here are some authentic Middle Eastern recipes passed on through our families. These recipes are tested over generations, bringing heritage and culture to your table. Try Egyptian Khobiza or Lebanese Mloukhieh.
- Egyptian Spinach With Tomato Sauce
- Fried Ground Beef Samosas (And How To Fold Them)
- Hawawshi - Egyptian Minced Meat Pitas
- Ouzi Spiced Rice With Minced Lamb and Toasted Nuts
- Tameya (Fried Egyptian Falafel)
- Algerian Lamb Shoulder Stew With Couscous
- Egyptian Minced Molokhia with Roasted Chicken
- Lebanese Falafel (Authentic and Crispy)
Middle Eastern Desserts
Delicious Middle Eastern desserts with step-by-step instructions.
- The Best Traditional Lebanese Food Dishes (22 Recipes)
- Lebanese Tabouli Salad (Tabbouleh)
- Shish Tawook Lebanese Chicken Kabobs
- 7 Lebanese Kibbeh Recipes
- Homemade Labneh Dip From Milk
- Lebanese Baba Ganoush: The Ultimate Eggplant Dip
- Epic Fattoush Salad With Pomegranate
- Kousa Mahshi Lebanese Stuffed Zucchini