Matbakh, pronounced "MAT-BAK", means kitchen in Arabic. Here you will find delicious, approachable Mediterranean fusion recipes inspiring culture and connection around the dinner table.
- Persian Shirazi Salad
- Steelhead Trout with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks In Foil Packets
- Crispy Pita Bread Pizza
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Quinoa Tabbouleh Parsley Salad
- Easy Ground Lamb Shepherd's Pie
- Cookie Dough Date Balls
- Sautéed Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Egyptian Koshari Recipe (The Best I've Had)
- Slow Roasted Crispy Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
- Dried Mint Shredded Cabbage Salad
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies (Freezer-Friendly)
- Indian Chicken Biryani Rice
- Cucumber Yogurt Sauce (Khyar Bi Laban)
- Mujadara Msufaye Lebanese Lentils and Rice
- Baked Stuffed Kibbeh
- Fattet Hummus
- Oven Broiled Lamb Kabobs
- Cookie Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Summer Snack Recipes
Recipes for the Grill
Find Recipes By Diet
Middle Eastern Inspired Recipes
Here are some of our favorite Middle Eastern inspired recipes.
Find Recipes By Course
Authentic Middle Eastern Recipes
Here are some authentic Middle Eastern recipes passed on through our families. These recipes are tested over generations and bring heritage and culture to your table. Try Egyptian Molokhia With Roasted Chicken or Lebanese Fassoulia Lima Bean Stew.
Recipes By Mariam
Check out Mariam's latest recipes bringing authentic and delicious Lebanese cuisine to your dinner table. Whether you like Toum Garlic Sauce with your Chicken Shish Tawook or Teta's Homemade Ajeen recipe for Za'atar Manakish, you will find something absolutely delicious.
See more recipes by Mariam →
Recipes By Samara
Check out Samara's new recipes that blend the multiple cultures of Palestine, Syria, and Egypt with a spin on modern versions. Check out Samara's famous Shakshouka Eggs With Potato Hash and our favorite Basbousa recipe.
See more recipes by Samara →
Recipes By Lily
See more recipes by Lily →
Summer Smoothie Recipes
These Vitamix smoothie recipes are jam-packed with fruits and vegetables, sweetened with dates. The easiest way to get half your daily intake of fruits and veggies is with one glass of one of these delicious smoothies.
Popular Mediterranean Recipes
Recipes With Dates
Dates are not only a sweet and delicious standalone snack, they are an excellent way to naturally sweeten a pineapple kiwi smoothie, drink, or dessert. Here are some of our favorite ways of incorporating dates.
These are the posts with the most overall views from our readers.