Matbakh, pronounced "MAT-BAK," means kitchen. Here you will find delicious Mediterranean inspired recipes.
Latest Recipe Videos
- Persian Shirazi Salad
- Steelhead Trout with Garlic Lime Butter Sauce
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks In Foil Packets
- Crispy Pita Bread Pizza
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Easy Ground Lamb Shepherd's Pie
- Sautéed Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Egyptian Koshari Recipe (The Best I've Had)
- Slow Roasted Crispy Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
- Dried Mint Shredded Cabbage Salad
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Indian Chicken Biryani Rice
- Cucumber Yogurt Sauce (Khyar Bi Laban)
- Fattet Hummus
- Oven Broiled Lamb Kabobs
- Cookie Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Find Recipes By Course
Authentic Middle Eastern Recipes
Here are some authentic Middle Eastern recipes passed on through our families. These recipes are tested over generations and bring heritage and culture to your table. Try Egyptian Molokhia With Roasted Chicken or Lebanese Kousa Mahshi.
Recipes By Mariam
Check out Mariam's latest recipes bringing authentic and delicious Lebanese cuisine to your dinner table. Whether you like Toum Garlic Sauce with your Chicken Shish Tawook or Teta's Homemade Ajeen recipe for Za'atar Manakish, you will find something absolutely delicious.
See more recipes by Mariam →
Recipes By Samara
Check out Samara's new recipes that blend the multiple cultures of Palestine, Syria, and Egypt with a spin on modern versions. Check out Samara's famous Shakshouka Eggs With Potato Hash and our favorite Basbousa recipe.
See more recipes by Samara →
Recipes By Lily
See more recipes by Lily →
These are the posts with the most overall views from our readers.