Delicious, easy, Mediterranean-inspired recipes blending culture and good food.
Memorial Day Grilling Recipes
Mediterranean Diet Recipes
The Mediterranean diet is plant-based and emphasizes seasonal fruits and vegetables, beans, nuts, grains, olive oil, low-fat dairy, and seafood.
See more recipes on the Med Diet →
I'm a Lebanese American from Texas. My kitchen, or matbakh, is a hodgepodge of delicious cultural recipes from the U.S. and Mediterranean regions.
My quest is simple: make delicious recipes for a longer, stronger, and happier life.
Quick Dinner Recipes
These are quick and easy dinner recipes for busy nights.
Mediterranean Seafood Recipes
Featured Rice Recipes
Find Recipes By Course
Quickly find what you are looking for, whether it is a Roasted Sweet Potato breakfast, Loukoumades dessert, Quinoa Tabbouleh salad, or Slow Roasted Lamb Shank main dish recipe.
Authentic Middle Eastern Recipes
Here are some authentic Middle Eastern recipes passed on through our families. These recipes are tested over generations, bringing heritage and culture to your table. Try Egyptian Khobiza or Lebanese Mloukhieh.
- Homemade Fried Pita Chips With Sea Salt
- Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves (Warak Enab)
- Lebanese Baked Stuffed Kibbeh
- Toum Lebanese Garlic Sauce
- Egyptian Spinach With Tomato Sauce
- Egyptian Koshari Recipe (The Best I've Had)
- Hawawshi - Egyptian Minced Meat Pitas
- Ouzi Spiced Rice With Minced Lamb and Toasted Nuts
- Chicken Freekeh Pilaf
- Algerian Lamb Shoulder Stew With Couscous
- Egyptian Minced Molokhia with Roasted Chicken
- Egyptian Ful Mudammas
Middle Eastern Desserts
Delicious Middle Eastern desserts with step-by-step instructions.
Recipes By Mariam
Check out Mariam's latest recipes bringing authentic and delicious Lebanese cuisine to your dinner table. Whether you like Toum Garlic Sauce with your Chicken Shish Tawook or Teta's Homemade Ajeen recipe for Za'atar Manakish, you will find something absolutely delicious.
See more recipes by Mariam →
Recipes By Lily
Lily's latest recipes are a hodgepodge of American, Lebanese, Egyptian, and International cuisine. Try the Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats or the Homemade Larabars.
- Grilled Lamb Rib Chops
- Stovetop White Truffle Mac and Cheese (Easy and Quick)
- Classic Italian Lasagna With Béchamel (Lasagne Al Forno)
- Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Ground Beef Ragu Spaghetti Sauce (Italian Recipe)
- Chocolate Delight Yummy Dessert (4-Layer Pudding Dessert)
- Egyptian Red Lentil Soup
See more recipes by Lily →
These are the posts with the most overall views from our readers.
- Tender Bone-In Ribeye Roast Recipe (Well Done Prime Rib)
- Nespresso vs Espresso Machine - The Real Cost Explained
- Slow Roasted Crispy Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
- Roasted Pineapple Salsa
- Whole Chicken Noodle Soup From Scratch
- Epic Fattoush Salad With Pomegranate
- Fasolia Lebanese Lamb and Lima Bean Stew
- Butter Roasted Baby Gold Potatoes