Samara's recipes blend Palestinian and Syrian origins with a modern twist. From traditional recipes to new kitchen creations, you will really enjoy Samara's food!
Mariam's recipes blend traditional Lebanese recipes with simple, easy to follow instructions. Not only are they teta approved, but they are also delicious. Check out Mariam's other creations at Kezbara.
- Cheese Manousheh Lebanese Pizza
- Sambousek Meat Pastries (Sambousek Lahme)
- Zaatar Manakish Lebanese Thyme Flat Bread
- Teta's Homemade Dough (Ajeen Recipe)
- Kibbeh Nayeh Recipe (Lebanese Raw Kibbeh)
- Batata Harra - Lebanese Spiced Potatoes with Cilantro
- Baked Chicken Kafta Meatloaf Patties
- Authentic Lebanese Red Lentil Soup Recipe (w/ Video)
Lily's recipes are mostly a hodge podge of Egyptian, Lebanese, and American with a few other regions here and there.