The Matbakh is made possible by a small team. We share our most beloved recipes, tips and tricks, and little parts of ourselves in our recipe posts. If you haven't already subscribed to our weekly newsletter, hit the subscribe button above!
Here's a little more about each of us.
Lily's recipes are mostly a hodgepodge of Egyptian, Lebanese, and American with a few other regions here and there.
Samara's recipes blend Palestinian and Syrian origins with a modern twist. From traditional recipes to new kitchen creations, you will really enjoy Samara's food!
Mariam's recipes blend traditional Lebanese recipes with simple, easy to follow instructions. Not only are they teta approved, but they are also delicious. Check out Mariam's other creations at Kezbara.
- Lebanese Fried Kibbeh Balls
- Baked Kibbeh Bil Sanieh
- Cheese Manousheh Lebanese Pizza
- Sambousek Meat Pastries (Sambousek Lahme)
- Zaatar Manakish Lebanese Thyme Flat Bread
- Teta's Homemade Manakeesh Dough (Ajeen Recipe)
- Kibbeh Nayeh Recipe (Lebanese Raw Kibbeh)
- Batata Harra - Lebanese Spiced Potatoes with Cilantro