The Matbakh is made possible by a small team. We share our most beloved recipes, tips and tricks, and little parts of ourselves in our recipe posts. If you haven't already subscribed to our weekly newsletter, hit the subscribe button above! Here's a little more about each of us.
Lily's recipes are mostly a hodgepodge of Egyptian, Lebanese, and American with a few other regions here and there.
- Lebanese Tabouli Salad (Tabbouleh)
- Labneh With Za'atar and Olive Oil
- Ground Beef Zucchini Rice Casserole (Sliced Mahshi Kousa)
- Easy Instant Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers
- Egyptian Koshari Recipe (The Best I've Had)
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Lean Ground Turkey Tacos (20 Minutes, Hard Shells)
- Healthy One Pot Turkey Chili (Zero WW Points)
Mariam's recipes blend traditional Lebanese recipes with simple, easy to follow instructions. Not only are they teta approved, but they are also delicious. Check out Mariam's other creations at Kezbara.
- Authentic Lebanese Red Lentil Soup
- Lebanese Kafta Bil Sanieh - Baked Kafta and Potatoes
- Vegetarian Eggplant Fatteh (Fattet Batinjan)
- Batata Harra (Lebanese Garlic Cilantro Potatoes)
- Lebanese Falafel (Authentic and Crispy)
- Lebanese Kafta Kabobs (Beef or Lamb Ground Meat)
- Adas Bi Hamod (Lebanese Lemon Lentil Soup With Chard)
- Sheikh El Mahshi (Stuffed Eggplant)
Samara's recipes blend Palestinian and Syrian origins with a modern twist. From traditional recipes to new kitchen creations, you will really enjoy Samara's food!