Cookie butter rice krispie treats are a 10-minute dessert made with Biscoff Lotus cookie butter, marshmallows, rice krispies, and butter.
- 8 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10-ounce Bag of Small Marshmallows
- 6 Tbsp of Butter
- 6 Tbsp of Biscoff Lotus Cookie Butter Spread (Or Substitute Nut Butter)
- In a large stovetop pot, melt the butter on medium heat until a golden brown. Add the cookie butter until melted. Turn the stove to low heat. Add the marshmallows. Mix everything together until melted (about 1 minute). Remove from the heat. Add the Rice Krispies, stirring continuously until the marshmallow mixture and rice krispies are evenly coated.
- In a pan with sides, put a parchment paper. Scoop out the Rice Krispies mixture onto the parchment paper. Using another parchment paper, press the Rice Krispies mixture firmly until flattened. Allow the Rice Krispies to cool.
- Holding the parchment paper on the bottom of the Rice Krispies treats, lift onto a solid cutting surface. Cut the Rice Krispie treats into any size you want.
- Nut butter can be substituted for Biscoff Lotus spread.
- Alternatively, these rice krispie treats can be made plain without nut butter or lotus spread. Add 1 cup of marshmallows if not using any nut butter or lotus spread.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 23 g
- Sodium: 143 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: cookie butter rice krispies treats, rice krispie treats, cookie butter dessert recipes, the best rice krispie treats, lotus dessert recipes, biscoff lotus desserts, rice krispie treats recipe,