This sweet potato almond butter breakfast bowl is a great breakfast meal prep recipe. It's nutritious and filling, and it's so easy to make! I roast the sweet potatoes ahead of time in a big batch, then just reheat every morning for breakfast.
- 2 lbs (1 kg) Orange Sweet Potatoes
- Cinnamon (1/2 tsp per bowl)
- Almond Butter (1 tbsp per bowl)
- Shaved Almonds (1 tbsp per bowl)
- Dried Cranberries (2 tbsp per bowl)
- Optional: Shredded Coconut (1 tbsp per bowl)
- Heat the sweet potatoes in the microwave for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Mash sweet potatoes and mix in almond butter.
- Add nuts, dried cranberries, cinnamon, and shredded coconut.
- Nutrition facts are for 1 serving of 6 ounces sweet potato, 1 tbsp of almond butter, 1 tbsp of sliced almonds, and 2 tbsp of dried cranberries.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6 ounces
- Calories: 231 calories
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 525 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: sweet potato breakfast bowls, sweet potato almond butter, sweet potato with almond butter