I literally drink this every day, at least twice a day, for years. I substitute jasmine iced green tea for my normal cup of coffee. It’s a refreshing beverage, especially during the hot summer months.
The key: buy loose leaf tea in bulk! I really like jasmine green tea pearls as a foundation for my tea mixes. There are several sellers on Amazon that offer affordable loose leaf tea bags in bulk at a reasonable price.
All you need to do is brew your tea with a tea infuser.
Then pour over ice.
And voila! That’s it. Literally.
If you want to have iced tea handy to grab and go, then just brew in a glass tea container like this one. Once it’s finished brewing, I add water to the mixture. Then, I fill individual glass bottles with tea.
It’s handy and easy to grab.Print
This recipe is for jasmine iced green tea. Tea is a great substitute for caloric drinks, and it also provides health benefits.
- loose-leaf jasmine green tea
- Heat up water using a kettle or stovetop
- Prepare looseleaf tea by putting 2 tsp in a tea strainer.
- Put tea strainer in a coffee mug and pour hot water over.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove strainer.
- Get a large glass and fill it to the top with ice.
- Pour hot tea into a large glass of ice.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Brewing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: iced tea recipe, jasmine green tea