This strawberry smoothie with banana and pineapple is the go-to smoothie for my toddler. With only 4 ingredients, it’s a snap to make.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 2 cups of water
- 4 Sukari dates or 1 Medjool date
Make the Strawberry Smoothie with Banana
- Remove the seed from the dried dates (if there is one).
- Add frozen banana, frozen strawberries, frozen pineapple, and pitted dates to the blender.
- Add water. Blend on high until completely blended.
- Pour and enjoy your smoothie!
How to Freeze the Fruit
- Peel ripe bananas and put them in a freezer-friendly bag.
- Wash and remove the stem from strawberries. Add strawberries to a freezer-friendly bag.
- Peel and core the pineapple. Chop the pineapple into chunks. Add the pineapple into a freezer-friendly bag.
- Place fruit bags in the freezer for at least 5 to 6 hours prior to making the smoothie.
- I batch prepare the fruits ahead of time for my smoothies, so I always have frozen fruit in my freezer. This makes the smoothie very easy to prepare.
- You can buy frozen fruit from the grocery store as an alternative to preparing the fruit yourself.
- When strawberries, pineapple, or bananas go on sale, I buy a large amount and freeze them.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 16 ounces
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 50 g
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 75 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: strawberry smoothie, fruit smoothie, pineapple banana smoothie, strawberry and banana smoothie,