These are the BEST roasted sweet potato wedges. This is an easy Marie Kondo 1 ingredient sweet potato breakfast recipe.
- 3 lbs (1.5 kg) orange sweet potatoes
- Set the oven to 400℉ (205 ℃).
- Wash sweet potatoes well.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- In a roasting pan, add a layer of parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potatoes skin up in the roasting pan.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for 35 minutes to an hour (depending on the sweet potato and size) or until a fork can easily pierce the largest sweet potato wedge.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once the sweet potatoes have cooled, they can be put in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 8 ounces (225 grams)
- Calories: 195 calories
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 46 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: roasted sweet potatoes, skin on sweet potatoes, sweet potato wedges, roasted sweet potato wedges in oven, sweet potato breakfast