This quinoa salad with cucumber is light and refreshing. With light and fruity pieces such as pomegranate and mint, you will love this quinoa salad recipe!
- 2 cups of dry quinoa or 6 cups of cooked quinoa
- Pomegranate seeds from one whole pomegranate
- 3 large tomatoes
- 3 Persian cucumbers or 1 English cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh mint finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa ahead of time and allow it to cool.
- Chop tomatoes, onion, and cucumber.
- Add finely chopped mint and parsley
- Add olive oil, lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Mix in pomegranate seeds.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 73 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 62 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: quinoa salad, summer salad, superfood salad