This 5 minute lemon garlic aioli sauce is made with freshly mashed garlic, squeezed lemon juice, mayonnaise, and olive oil. It's the perfect dip for roasted vegetables.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves (mashed or pressed)
- 1 lemon (1/4 cup lemon juice)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste (about 1/8 tsp each)
- Peel and mash the garlic with salt and pepper using a mortar and pestle. Mash the garlic very finely, so it will disperse evenly in the dipping sauce. Alternatively, use a garlic press to press the garlic. If using the garlic press, there's no need to add the salt and pepper at this stage.
- Cut the lemon in half. Squeeze the lemon juice and remove the seeds.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, mashed garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well. Add the olive oil slowly while continuing to stir the sauce. Mix until the olive oil is fully blended.
- Use freshly mashed garlic and freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best banging lemon garlic aioli sauce.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 146 calories
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 117 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 14 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: lemon aioli, lemon garlic aioli, garlic aioli, aioli, garlic mayonnaise sauce