This lazy cake is a no bake chocolate cake with only 3-ingredients: condensed milk, cocoa powder, and tea biscuits.
- 1 pack tea biscuits (10.5 ounces or around 300g)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (12 oz. or around 400g)
- 5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Crumble the biscuits into large pieces with your hands. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk with the cocoa powder.
- Fold in the crumbled tea biscuits until all of them are evenly coated.
- Spread a large piece of plastic wrap on your work station and spoon the mixture into a log in the middle of it.
- Wrap the plastic wrap around the mixture and shape into a tight log. Then wrap with foil and place in the fridge overnight or the freezer for no less than 3 hours to set.
- Take it out right before serving to slice.
- You can also line a baking pan with parchment paper and let it set in there, then cut into bars or cake slices.
- Make sure you give it enough time to set or you'll end up with a runny mess. You'll know it's ready when the plastic wrap peels off easily.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 23.6 g
- Sodium: 120 mg
- Fat: 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.5 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: lazy cake, no bake cake, no bake dessert, no bake chocolate cake, one bowl dessert recipes, easy recipes, easy dessert, 3 ingredient recipes