These super crispy deep-fried cauliflower florets are highly addicting and take just 25 minutes to make. These are a delicious appetizer or side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower
- Oil for frying (enough to submerge the cauliflower in)
- Cut the cauliflower into medium-sized florets, wash, and dry completely.
- Fill about 1/4 of your pot with oil, just enough to submerge the cauliflower in.
- Heat up the oil. You'll know it's ready if you drop a piece of cauliflower in and it starts bubbling.
- Drop a couple of florets at a time into the hot oil, stirring frequently until they turn golden-brown around (about 2-5 minutes)
- Once golden, immediately take them out of the oil and place them on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve immediately.
- Don't overfill your pot with oil.
- Don't overcrowd your pot.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Fat: 45 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 40 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cauliflower, fried cauliflower, deep fried cauliflower florets, cauliflower appetizers, middle eastern appetizers, middle eastern side dishes, Syrian food, Lebanese food, middle eastern cuisine, crispy cauliflower