10-minute cookie dough date nut balls with flaked sea salt for those days when you need something quick, sweet, without the guilt.
- 8 ounces/500 grams Medjool Dates (about 12–14 dates)
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (or Chopped Dark Chocolate)
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp Flaked Sea Salt (and more to sprinkle on top)
- Pit the dates if they are not pitted already.
- In a food processor, add the dates, walnuts, and sea salt. Blend on high until fully combined.
- Pour the date and nut mixture into a bowl. Add the chocolate chips.
- Mix with your hands to combine everything.
- Measure out the date nut dough using a cookie scoop. Roll the mixture in between your hands.
- Lay the balls on a flat surface. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 145 calories
- Sugar: 23 g
- Sodium: 57 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: date nut balls, energy balls, date balls, cookie dough balls