Sheet pan butter roasted baby Yukon gold potatoes are a super simple, 3 ingredient side dish recipe made with butter, salt, and potatoes.
- 1.5 lbs (24 oz or 680 grams) baby golden potatoes
- 2 tbsp (or 28 grams) salted butter
- 1/2 tsp Italian herb seasoning (optional)
- salt to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 ℉ (205 ℃) convection. See note 1.
- Wash the baby gold potatoes and dry. Cut the potatoes into quarters by first slicing in half, then cutting the halves into quarters.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Pour the melted butter over the quartered baby potatoes.
- Mix the melted butter and baby potatoes well, evenly coating the surface of the potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place the skin side down of the baby potatoes. Sprinkle salt on top of the potatoes.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes or until the potatoes can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Serve immediately. See note 2.
- If your oven doesn't have convection, heat to regular bake at 425 ℉ (220 ℃).
- If needing to reheat these potatoes, just pop them back in the oven for 5 minutes at the same cooking temperature.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 183 calories
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
Keywords: roasted baby potatoes, butter roasted potatoes, baby Yukon gold potatoes, butter roasted baby potatoes