Crispy baked chicken wings with shawarma seasoning and toum garlic dipping sauce are the best thing since the invention of chicken shawarma.
- 3.5 lbs to 4 lbs chicken wings (about 24 to 26 chicken wings)
- 1.5 tbsp shawarma dry seasoning
- salt to taste
- Heat the oven to 400 ℉ (205 ℃) convection. See note 1.
- Wash and drain the chicken wings. Pat dry the chicken wings and drumettes. Add to a large bowl.
- Measure out the shawarma dry seasoning and salt to taste. Mix the shawarma seasoning and salt into the wings and drumettes using your hands.
- On a baking sheet, add a layer of parchment paper. Place the wings and drumettes onto the parchment paper with the fatty side facing upwards.
- Put the wings and drumettes in the middle of the oven for about 40 minutes or until the wings have reached the desired crispiness.
- While the wings are baking in the oven, prepare the butter roasted baby gold potatoes and toum garlic sauce (in that order) if making alongside the wings.
- If your oven doesn't have convection, heat to regular bake at 425 ℉ (220 ℃).
- The nutritional facts do not include the toum dipping sauce or roasted potatoes.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American Lebanese
- Serving Size: 6 wings
- Calories: 363 calories
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 1000 mg
- Fat: 24 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 20 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 188 mg
Keywords: baked chicken wings, crispy baked chicken wings, shawarma chicken wings, shawarma chicken with toum sauce